During the experience you will learn:
- How to use diving equipment and the basic principles in a safe environment,
- We choose the best place for you with the best conditions for your first contact under the sea.
Depending on the weather conditions we will dive on the coast of Malaga, La Herradura or Marina del Este (Granada):
- You will learn about the real marine biodiversity that exists at the dive site where the underwater trip takes place always accompanied by a PADI Instructor or Divemaster Leader.
Eco&Dive is based on raising awareness of these marine ecosystems in order to promote their value and conservation. Join our Project.
What will we do besides having fun?
- Adapt to you and your needs,
- We carry out personalised baptisms,
- No rush and small groups.
We carry out a period of adaptation on the surface in an area where we stand, on the shore before entering the water to dive, we will learn basic exercises to be able to enjoy the underwater trip to the maximum.
Duration of the diving baptism experience: 2.5 hours approximately.
- Basic diving knowledge talk: 20 to 25 minutes.
- Biodiversity talk: 20 to 25 minutes.
- Equipment: 15 to 20 minutes approx.
- Shore adaptation: according to your needs approx. 30 minutes max.
- Underwater tour: approx. 30 to 40 minutes.
- Full diving equipment and accident and liability insurance.
Your baptism can be free, if you do your initiation course (Scuba Diver or Open Water PADI) within 3 months after your baptism, the price of the course will be discounted from the price of the baptism.