The PADI Skin Diver course teaches you to enjoy seeing life below the surface and to venture comfortably underwater for short visits, whether you’re diving in a local freshwater lake or the big blue ocean, at home or on holiday at a dive destination.
The PADI Skin Diver course teaches you about:
- How to choose, fit and use scuba equipment.
- Basic safety guidelines for being in and around the water.
- Snorkelling and skin diving techniques, including checking buoyancy, swimming at the surface, clearing water from your snorkel and making effortless surface dives.
- Conduct an optional skin dive at a local dive site.
The PADI Skin Diver course teaches you how to use basic snorkelling equipment including a mask, snorkel, fins, exposure protection such as a wetsuit and a buoyancy waistcoat for the little ones.
- Depending on weather conditions, wetsuit and thickness of wetsuit.
- Activity insurance.
- Full equipment.
- PADI certification.
To enrol in a PADI Skin Diver course, you must be at least 8 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and comfort in the water.
No previous experience is required.
*Possibility of hiring additional photos and videos (normal, 360º, Drom).
Important place of dives according to weather conditions.