What you will learn:
- How extremely fun diving is.
- Dive equipment considerations for your local dive environment.
- How to plan and conduct real dives.
- How to prevent and manage problems.
- The Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge development to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined water dives to learn basic diving techniques.
- Open water dives to review your skills and explore!
Duration: 4 to 6 days approx.
- Full scuba diving equipment PADI teaching material for the course.
- Accident and liability insurance during the course.
- Certification process.
To enrol in a PADI course you must be 12 years of age or older.
You need to have good swimming techniques and be in good physical health.
No previous diving experience is required, but you can try the Discover Scuba Diving programme first.
Possibility of additional hiring of photos and videos (normal, 360º, Drom) from the 2nd dive baptism onwards.
Dive locations depending on weather conditions.